Click arrow to start or replay video.
You are invited to …
Pregnancy Center’s Annual “Celebration of Life” Fundraiser
DINNER with LIVE and SILENT AUCTION
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21st - 6:00—9:00 p.m.
SEA PINES COUNTRY CLUB
MORE INFO COMING SOON...
PREGNANCY CENTER’S ANNUAL
‘BE A SAINT’ GOLF TOURNAMENT
Will be held on Monday, November 4th,
at Hampton Hall Club in Bluffton.
SAVE THE DATE
More to follow….
Click here for directions and hours
of operation for our two clinics.
For after-hours support, call 1-800-712-HELP
Our Mission Statement
The mission of Pregnancy Center & Clinic of the Low Country is to enable women in Beaufort and Jasper Counties to make responsible choices regarding reproductive health issues, accomplished by providing educational, emotional, financial and/or material support; options regarding adoption; and continuing support after the birth
of the child.
PCCLC offers a wide range of free services to any woman who accesses the clinic.
- Confidential pregnancy testing, with immediate results
- Testing for sexually transmitted infections (STI's)
- Ultrasound verification of pregnancy (by appointment only)
- Complimentary Lamaze classes
- Prenatal Care through the 16th week of gestation
- Referrals to affordable professional legal and/or psychological services
- Assistance in securing affordable medical care
- One-on-one female/male confidential guidance
- Guidance for continued education and career opportunities - scholarship assistance
- Assistance in securing appropriate community resources
- Referrals to local agencies for transportation to doctor’s appointments
- Adoption information and referrals to licensed agencies
- Assistance during the postpartum period
- Post-abortion support
Group Meetings – Topics Vary
- Breast Feeding
- Nutrition Classes
- Parenting Skills
- Guest speakers from local organizations
Assistance for Mother/Child
- Maternity clothing, infant layettes, infant car seat vouchers and infant equipment upon availability.
- Educational presentations to schools, churches, and civic organizations
- Fertility awareness, sexually transmitted infections, sexual abstinence
1 Cardinal Road, Suites 1-2
Hilton Head Island, SC 29926
Fax (843) 689-5267