News & Events
The Pregnancy Center and Clinic of the Low Country has celebrated 27 years of operations!
Newsletter: We invite you to view our current Newsletter
The 2016 Annual Report is available to view by clicking here
SAVE THE DATE: (More info to come)
28th Annual Dinner, Entertainment & Auction, Saturday, September 22nd 2018 at The Sea Pines Country Club. Last year’s entertainment was well known Jazz performer Earl Williams, formerly with The Commodores. Also performing were the Shaggers demonstrating the state dance. We’re looking forward to another entertaining event this year. Details will be forthcoming.
Monday, November 12th – The PCCLC will be hosting its Annual “Be a Saint” Charity Golf Classic at the Sea Pines Country Club.
- Our goal continues to be healthy moms and babies, and your day of golf will help to fund our important and free prenatal services.
- Schedule of Activities: TBA
- Early entry is appreciated.
- Entry fee TBA.
- Unable to attend? Please consider supporting a mother and her new life as a Hole Sponsor ($150) or a Patron Saint. Mail checks to Pregnancy Center and Clinic, 1 Cardinal Rd, Suite 1, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926.
- See Newsletter for additional information or call the Center.
Calling on Volunteers! If you have experience in fundraising and would like to help with our 28th Annual Dinner/Auction, Please Call Us!
The Pregnancy Center and Clinic of the Low Country welcomes the help of Volunteer or paid Nurses to staff the Hilton Head Center and Mobile Clinics.
We are in need of bi-lingual volunteers to help in our Clinic reception area or assist the nurses.